Monday 10 September 2012

Fried Tilapia with Mushroom Sauce


Ingredients:

1 whole tilapia (cleaned and marinate with corn starch)
3 tbsp oyster mushroom sauce
5 garlic diced
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup water
Oil to fry
1 tbsp corn slurry (1 tbsp corn starch+ 1 tbsp water)

Deep fry fish until cooked and golden.

In a pan, pour butter and add diced garlic, fry until golden add oyster mushroom sauce and water. Let the gravy boil then add corn slurry until gravy thickens. Place fish on a serving platter and pour over the gravy and serve.

Do try and let me know how it turned out.

I'm sending this recipe to myspicykitchen's

Seafood feast

6 comments:

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman