Monday 24 September 2012

Egg Sandwich

My friend Rina and other colleagues planned for a potluck lunch today, we had Chicken Varuval, Sothy, Chutney, Idiappam, Brandy Prune Cake, Egg Sandwich and Vanilla Ice Cream. Rina brought Chicken Varuval and it tasted so delicious, I had two helpings of it since I was on protein diet. I will get the recipe from her and try it one day.

Now coming to what I made, Brandy Prune Cake and Egg Sandwich. I know you might be thinking why I made cake and sandwich for lunch, simply because I don't really adhere to rules, do I? Actually lunch was stretched to Tea....so cake and sandwich was for tea, now let us look at the recipe;



Ingredients:

Few slices of bread 
3 hard boiled eggs
3 tbsp of mayonnaise
A pinch of pepper
A pinch of salt
Butter to spread on the bread



Cut off all the brown edges of the bread


Spread a thin layer of butter on one side of the bread

In a bowl mash the boiled egg with mayo, salt and pepper and spread the filling 
on the bread, I have cut the bread into two and spread the filling, 
you can even cut into triangle or any other shape that you prefer.


Now our egg sandwich is ready to be served


Do try and let me know how it turned out!

2 comments:

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman