Monday 30 July 2012

Healthy Ragi Drink/ Finger Millet Drink

I always have difficulty in having a proper breakfast especially on week days, so I always opt for cereal drinks or smoothie but even that gets boring and I needed variation. I have tried this recommend by an acquaintance and she said she lost lots of weight by drinking this. I have decided to try as its very simple to prepare and ragi is something readily available in almost every  Indian kitchen.



For this drink you will need 2tsp of ragi, a pinch of salt and hot water.



This is very healthy and delicious, do try it my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much fellow friends for commenting, your comments will help me to improve my blog and share more special recipes that I have tried with you. Do drop by often, yummy recipes waiting!

Arthy Suman